I watched many movies this weekend: Time Travelers Wife, Prince of Persia, X-men 2, A Good Year, I know there were a few more in there. I must have fallen asleep. I do love movies.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
I went to see One Day at the clova last night with Bree. It was a very depressing movie yet I liked it. I'm not normally an Anne Hathaway fan but I liked her in this movie. It basically follows the lives of a girl and a guy over 20 years and how they eventually got together. Jim Sturgess plays the guy. It got pretty bad reviews but it wasn't your typical predictable romantic comedy. Well, it wasn't a romantic comedy.
On a side note, I've been doing a lot of running and working out lately - word of advice: work out before you go to a movie. I only had a few sips of pop - I wasnt interested in drinking pop. I guess that's an added bonus to regular work outs - I don't like drinking pop as often. My body craves water.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Just was talking with my aunt and she recommended this book "cry the beloved country" by Jean Paton.
Need to add that to my list of books to read but unfortunately I can't update my lists from my mobile - I can only create new posts. I will play around and see.
Still reading the day the falls stood still...almost done it (again).
The purpose of this blog really is for me, but if you want to read it, by all means. This blog will:
- keep track of books I read - maybe write a brief review of it, but I am no writer - see my sister Kim's blog "dead houseplants" for amazing book review
- keep a list of books I want to read but haven't yet
- keep a list of books I want to own (anybody looking for a gift idea for me - visit this list often)
- track which movies I have seen recently and what I thought of them and who I went to see it with
- keep a list of movies I want to own