Friday, November 11, 2011

Demon king

Bree gave me these books a while ago and I just never got into them. Glad she was patient with me cause now that I finished the first one, I am eager to start the second one.  I find it hard to follow the different clans and town names and such, would like to see a map of the world to help me sort it out in my head but I guess my imagination has to do that. Its a bit predictable but still enjoyable none the less. I like Raisa, the princess heir. I think I would be like her. Amon, him I like too, but I don't see them actually getting together. I wonder about Han and raisa, but not sure yet.  Sometimes I think the clan leaders aren't that great of a leadership, but whatever. Anyway...looking forward to reading the exciled queen.


No comments:

Post a Comment